What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A Christian’s guide to financial freedom
- How to choose the right place to give…Yes, you are responsible for where you give – Find out how to know you’re giving into places God is blessing.
- How to renew your mind to see money, tithing, and giving from God’s viewpoint…allowing him to open the windows of financial blessing in your life.
- How to find God’s plan and purpose for your life. It’s not as hard as you think…and you might already know what it is without quite realizing it.
- Step-By-Step Plan to Eliminate Your Debts and Save for Retirement…while still giving and sharing cheerfully with your church and those in need.
- Find out how to break the backbone of poverty and debt in your family. Debt is a curse – and there are simple steps you can take to become Free.
- How to pay off all your debts…even your mortgage…while still having enough left over to live a comfortable lifestyle and give to others.
- Are you called to be one of God’s Champions…His entrepreneurs that are pulling millions of dollars out of the world for the Lord’s work?
- Find out if tithing is for today…and how it relates to God’s plan for you to get out of debt and step into total financial freedom.
- How to conquer the giants in your mind that are holding you back from success…use this strategy to defeat them once and for all.
- How to quit fighting about money in your marriage. Financial problems are the #1 reason for divorce in Christian families today!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Christian Financial Freedom scores 73.45/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.newchristianfinance.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: newchristianfinance.com you’ll also be taken through to newchristianfinance.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)